A significant quality change with respect to the first mappack, perhaps because maps were made for other context. Want to highlight some:
Edited 6.1 minutes after the original posting.
- ACTF30: released as Castle CTF (lvlworld.com/review/id:1040). A large middle area with lots of green terrain, and two castle-themed bases at each side. Grapple not really needed here.
- ACTF32: a visual delight. Never seen respawn points like the one here (like deployment tubes at the walls where player falls to the ground). Very nice texturing and effects. It's also a well designed, well connected map. It might have been a great addition to the standard CTF rotation in OSP/CPM.
- ACTF33: this is the Q3 remake of q2ctf2, Stronghold Opposition (lvlworld.com/review/id:573). If you played the original, you know this will never be the same, even with grapple. But it's a cool map anyway!
- ACTF34: a map with creepy sounds and hellish atmoshpere. If theme were neutral, this would have been a cool standard OSP/CTF map.
- ACTF35: an egypt themed CTF. Haven't seen in on LvL but it looks quite cool and would have made a good contribution to standard CTF.
- ACTF36: a remake of another Quake 2 classic, q2ctf1 (lvlworld.com/review/id:834). Same comment than for ACTF33.
- ACTF38: this is, in my opinion, the best map of all. I don't know why this map never made it to the servers and standard OSP/CPM map rotation. It is amazing! The middle area is quite cool. Its available on LvL, lvlworld.com/review/id:899
- ACTF39: later on, q3wcp22. Available here: lvlworld.com/review/id:1305