KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#22   11 Oct 2012
@fKd: This member's voting to the extremes --> lvlworld.com/
fKd Rep. 390
#23   11 Oct 2012
who cares?
5c0uRG3 Rep. 2
#24   11 Oct 2012
I normally don't comment on this forum but I have to. What point were you trying to make SW12 when you defamed me in my Dawn of Time map by saying that I voted 10/10 on my own map? Seriously, are you just a sad person or what? You really think I am a clown because of that?
PaN61 Rep. 385
#25   12 Oct 2012
Well, I'm sure everyone thinks that their own maps will be 10/10. It depends if the person is willing to accept that or accept otherwise. I personally don't think it's something to get worked up about. Doesn't effect other people much in how they see the map as almost always other people will see it differently.

But if it gets to an obsession or an aggressive/defensive state, then it will be troublesome.
Edited 1.95 minutes after the original posting.

5c0uRG3 Rep. 2
#26   12 Oct 2012
I agree with you PaN61. But have you seen the comment section of my Dawn of Time map and specifically SW12's comment? To be honest I didn't even put any mind into it, and this is the first time i've done this with any of my maps. And here comes SW12 with his mockery comment. I honestly don't give a flying f* about anyone's rating of my map, but to give such a comment is just an insult to me.
#27   12 Oct 2012
@fKd: Seems to me like you aren't smart enough to make a comment of your own that doesn't quote somebody else. On top of that, you were the first one to complain about this so you should care.

@Scourge: The reason why I dislike when people vote on their own maps is because it can sometimes be dishonest. I am not saying you are, and you do not need to get cranky over it.

5c0uRG3 Rep. 2
#28   12 Oct 2012
@SW12: You could have handled this in a much more professional way by sending me a personal mail, rather than publicly posting on my map's page. Try to put yourself in my shoes and see how I feel when somebody does that to you.
#29   12 Oct 2012
@Scourge: I have no reason to apologize when I'm not wrong. Try being professional by not plugging your own works.

Edited 1822 days after the original posting.

fKd Rep. 390
#30   12 Oct 2012
@sw12 what? the truth is that it does not matter. i mean, its not like this stuff has any kinda bearing on the true quality etc.. opinions, they are subjective.

you acting like the lvl police and calling ppl out is just totally sad. quit with the attacks and all that negativity already. we make maps for you guys and this is the kinda behavior that you pay us back with? not cool man.
Edited 6.8 minutes after the original posting.

Tig Rep. 1652
#31   13 Oct 2012
Should this thread be closed?
fKd Rep. 390
#32   13 Oct 2012
yup
Group 2 of 2

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

dmmq3dm1
Clear