* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the Quake3Arena point release installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Unzip the contents of obs3dm3.zip to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake3Arena
- From the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. The
map should appear somewhere on the list.
* Description *
Game type : Free For All, Tourney
Player load : 2 - 4
New Sounds : No
New Graphics : a few textures, just combinations of standard
* Comments / Recomendations *
- This is my look at how another excellent Sten "ZTN" Uusvali's Quake map
"The Vomitorium" should appear in Quake3. I made it just 4 my fun, and
wanted only to share a pleasure to play his legendary level's Q3 version
My recomendations are: play with "r_gamma 1.2" and (I couldn't put it into
.pk3, but) it's STRONGLY recommended to download and fight with "Lakerbot"
(seek this word with " Quake3 download" added). For all those, who have no
any human opponents, "Lakerbot_of_AI" will be the best enemy on
"The Vomitorium"! (nightmare skill, of course ;-))
- I promise my next level to be my own, from scratch.
If I'll not leave this job, though :-)
* Permissions *
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
This package may not be distributed on any CD-ROM, or be
used on a commercial multi-player server without the prior,
explicit written consent of Sten "ZTN" Uusvali, but I don't
have his coordinates, alas. :-\
Enjoy and thank you! :-)