Q3 Full Version - Where to get it?!
Locked, Started by FragTastic
FragTastic Rep. 2343
#21   26 Aug 2012
@FistMarine: Your very welcome bro! Ebay is highly recommended from me and I use it many times especially in moments when I need it most :).
leilei Rep. 413
#22   02 Sep 2012
It'll be hard to find the bare, non-ultimate Doom.

Also, I doubt there was ever a legal compilation with Duke3D, Doom II and Quake on it. There's so much uncanny rivalry in that combination it would never happen.

leilei Rep. 413
#23   07 Sep 2012
HEY - If it wasn't for that "stupid shareware version", Doom wouldn't have been as phenomenal and the chain of games leading to Q3A probably wouldn't have happened.
leilei Rep. 413
#24   17 Sep 2012
Then buy Ultimate Doom? So what if your warez compilations forgot about it? Buy it. There are many, many many many many legal ways to obtain Ultimate Doom. As for legally obtaining the full non-Ultimate Doom for new, you can't do that anymore since May 1995 has passed a long time ago. It's strictly second-hand for that now.

I have so many dislikes because I'm not in the kitchen. Let's just leave it at that.
Edited 2.25 minutes after the original posting.
Edited 11.58 minutes after the original posting.

FragTastic Rep. 2343
#25   19 Sep 2012
Sorry to disturb your conversation guys but can you like take it some place else and not get off-topic here..?!
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#26   19 Sep 2012
Heh. Now look who's talkin'.
FragTastic Rep. 2343
#27   20 Sep 2012
@SW12: Yeah! It's meh :D.
leilei Rep. 413
#28   23 Sep 2012
Do you want to know what IS warez? If you download a full version game from internet FOR FREE!

Free has nothing to do with it - it's still warez even if you pay some shady dealer for a disc compilation of warez. I bet your disc still has .nfo files. Don't redefine terms to justify it - I know damn well what warez is. Unauthorized distribution of commercial software.

Get a job.
Edited 7.48 minutes after the original posting.

Tig Rep. 1662
#29   23 Sep 2012
Locking this thread before Godwin's law strikes - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwins_law
Group 2 of 2

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

evilcastle
Clear