Favorite Weapon?
Started by FragTastic
FragTastic Rep. 2343
#21   18 Mar 2012
@Satan Fang: Haha! yeah :).
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#22   12 Apr 2012
Someone ought to make a mod that includes a gun that drains the life out of someone else and gives you health in turn. Now that would be my kind of gun! Both defensive and offensive!

I got the idea from a grass move in Pokemon called "Leech Seed". One of my most favorite moves.

Takkie Rep. 1798
#23   12 Apr 2012
A gun that drains the life and gives it to the attacker.
Hmm, that was included in the 'eternal arena' mod by Corven... years ago.
It was in the Vampire gametype if i remember correctly.
There must be a version of that mod out there somewhere...
themuffinator Rep. 1044
#24   13 Apr 2012
@Takkie: Yep, EA was one of my favorite mods back then, vampire especially (max health of 10000 ftw!). The problem is that vampire was buggy - the game would sometimes register that you have no health but wouldn't kill you, sometimes rendering you invulnerable to anything lol. This bug was an even bigger problem in CTF - if you fragged a flag carrier and the bug took effect, the flag wouldn't be dropped or respawned so the entire match was screwed. I've got perfectly functional vampire code but it's in a mod that isn't ready for release yet, but I'll probably just code it into vanilla Q3 later and upload it.

Anyway, since you can't get this anywhere on the net these days I uploaded EA 4.7 - the best version there ever was imo. www.mediafire.com/

I've also got 5.7, 5.8, 6.0 and Eternal Team Arena 1.2 if anyone wants.

KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#25   16 Apr 2012
What I meant was a ranged weapon that could drain the life out of an opponent continuously as the gun is fired.

I tried out some mods for this and still am not fully satisfied.

FragTastic Rep. 2343
#26   17 May 2012
@themuffinator: ETA ?!... Sounds interesting :).
Group 2 of 2

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

map-charon3geo2
Clear