HELP!!!!!!!!!
Locked, Started by JInPhoenix
JInPhoenix Rep. 0
#1   22 Jul 2011
Please can anyone help me whit theses maps i need help becose i dont know how can i play it!!!!
themuffinator Rep. 1044
#2   22 Jul 2011
Look on the top right of the page...

Site >> FAQ >> How to Play a Map
Edited 38 seconds after the original posting.

KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2372
#3   23 Jul 2011
I wish these people would just look at the FAQ before starting these pointless threads. >:(
JInPhoenix Rep. 0
#4   23 Jul 2011
Thanks
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2372
#5   12 Nov 2012
HDK! is spamming too much. Would someone delete some of his pointless comments already?

Edited 1791 days after the original posting.

Tig Rep. 1682
#6   12 Nov 2012
I'm working on the new comments system and hope to have a beta (well, more like an alpha) up some time soon. Once that is up you will will be able to up and down vote comments. This may help a lot.

As to HDK's comments, well, they are not too bad. Sure, something a little more descriptive would be extremely nice but at least HDK is posting something.

leilei Rep. 413
#7   12 Nov 2012
The only "problem" I see in his comments is that it flushes the new comments feed. I wouldn't pin such a "before it's too late" issue on his enthusiastic responses, but rather the design of the recent comments feed instead.

I find a bump of a year old topic with an irrelevant post about witchhunting map commenters more problematic than anything HDK posted.
Edited 2.27 minutes after the original posting.

Tig Rep. 1682
#8   12 Nov 2012
What about if the 'recent comments' only show the very latest post from each person.

Edit: Made the change for the front page. If it turns out people prefer the old method, let me know and I'll roll it back.

BTW if you click the 'Recent comments' title you will still see the 'old' method where all comments by a person are shown. It is only the home page the limits the display the latest comment by a person.
Edited 1.27 hours after the original posting.

Kyall Rep. 417
#9   12 Nov 2012
I understand the recent comments on this thread are irrelevant to the topic, but as others seem to be starting a new topic on it, I may as well add my input.

leilei's problem is similar to mine. My main problem is when I don't check the site for a few days, and I don't get to see all the comments that I missed because the "Recent comments" panel is dominated by certain spammers one-word comments. If there was some way of adding an option for registered users to filter comments posted by members of your choice, then that would help. It wouldn't be deleting the comments, it's just giving you the option for comments by certain members to not appear in the "Recent comments" panel. Or perhaps a "Mark as spam" button beside each comment?

I also suggest we make a new thread for this topic, if it is going any further.

Tig Rep. 1682
#10   12 Nov 2012
Thread is now locked. Start a new one to discuss the "Recent comments" issues.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

mvdm09
Clear