Quake 3 throwdown steam group
Started by volumetricsteve
volumetricsteve Rep. 0
#1   12 Dec 2015
Is there a group on Steam of people who might be interested in testing out new maps or plain old deathmatch?

I've never created a group before...but I might try and start one if there's some interest.

volumetricsteve Rep. 0
#2   13 Dec 2015
Looking at the stragglers hungry for Deathmatch i've seen posting across various forums, I see these posts that are a month apart or so, but there's still visibly still interest online for this. I think it would help to have a central hub that's integrated with the games themselves, allowing for instant access. For this, I made a steam group:

steamcommunity.com/groups/SuddenDM

My hope is people will find this, and even if it's not currently active, join up (it's public) and later use the chat as a bat-signal to see if anyone online is interested in a match.

Cheers & Happy Fragging

Tig Rep. 1672
#3   13 Dec 2015
Excellent. Good luck and I hope you can attract a few people.
volumetricsteve Rep. 0
#4   19 Dec 2015
So far we're hovering at 5 folks. I'm not super sure how to get the message out there without spamming other forums....At the moment I'm digging through forums and trying to track down posts like I mentioned those "stragglers" and give them a personal invite. Tig, feel more than free to jump in!

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

middle
Clear