Medieval-themed music. All These Doomed: Inception for Not Good
Started by Gustavo6046
Gustavo6046 Rep. 0
#1   13 May 2015
Hello people of ..::lvl, as a new buddy I would like to share some productions, not a map, but a music nice for medieval maps, and I even suggested once it would be the future Rise of Nations 2's theme music. Anyway, it's a cool music to download.
Finally, a note is it is a WAV music. Sorry if it is not very good for fast-paced shooting action, but I have been playing Q3 for years and many maps are slow-paced, e.g the introduction one. And the music would be good for these parts and especially combine with medieval themed maps, helping to building up one very imponent feel (e.g with one nice architecture and perfectly detailed main towers in a castle).
Main download link:
Mega - mega.co.nz/
Mirrors:
(yet none, post mirrors to help)

I don't like Daemia this much, she's too fat to fit in a avatar box. :]
Tig Rep. 1662
#2   13 May 2015
@Gustav06046: You can change your avatar from your member page - lvlworld.com/member/id:2696 - It also looks like I need to update the URL scanner to support an ! too.
CZghost Rep. 1681
#3   14 May 2015
Classic Gothic music. Although it has stereo channel, but mono sound (Audacity PseudoStereo can help) and it has too big samplerate - maximum 22050 Hz samplerate is required. Nothing that could be impossible to fix.
Gustavo6046 Rep. 0
#4   14 May 2015
Made now another music, now in Soundation instead of Noteflight, and is not gothic but is electronic, this is called "Quaking the Earth".
MAIN LINK:
soundation.com/use...aking-the-earth
MIRRORS:
someone mirror plz! lol
CZghost Rep. 1681
#5   16 May 2015
Sounds nice, already downloaded :)

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

asylum
Clear