Playtesters : KewlPC & Phage - Thanks guys!
Greetings : At the end of this readme
- Play Information -
Players : 2-4
Bot Support : Yes
Weapons : Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Lightning Gun
Just throw the pk3 file into your baseq3 directory, and type "/map zeistdm1" at
the console. (remember "\sv_pure 0")
- Construction -
Base : New level from scratch
Editor(s) used : Q3Radiant
Known Bugs : None.
Build Time : Approx 2 weeks on and off
Textures used : Gothic set.
Compile machine : Celeron 300a overclocked to 450 with 128megs RAM
q3map BSP Time : 30 minutes
Brushes : 642
Entities : 172
- Other Info -
Hehe, whatta ya know, this is actually my first ever DM release, not all that
bad if I do say so myself. I think I got the scale a bit wrong, everything seems
a bit too big, but wtf. I had some time in spare from my level designing job, so
I though I'd try something new, and something new it was indeed...
...this was my first ever DM map, my first ever Q3A map and my first ever map
made in Radiant, So I went for something simply, it turned out to be a 1on1 map
with lots of connectivity, so it should be pretty intense. If you have any
questions or comments you can find my e-mail at the top of this file. Don't
hesitate to mail me your feedback.
Oh and one more thing, if you're a reviewer and you do a review of my map, no
matter how bad it might be, please mail me so I can read it, thnx.
- Greetings -
Here are the greetings to the people I know, respect and consider my friends,
if you're not on the list it might be an accident, so don't consider mailing
me pig-intestines or something...
- Sunbeam Always ready with good advice and a strong oppinion
- Zero_down The man knows his software, and he knows it well!
- Shirow Keeps the HL mod society together (www.halflife.net/mod)
- Nighteye Is part of the mod society :)
- Chris Ashton DAMN kewl graphician, you're a small god!
- KewlPC Picked up the pieces and put them together...
- Phage Keeps the old group together :)
- Deathknight The 'net would suck without you guys!
- Janitor The 'net would suck without you guys!
- KiddieGrinder The 'net would suck without you guys!
- Everyone at 2015 Some of the best people I've ever worked with
- Rex For someone who gives me some serious DM'in :)
- The old USCM Team Great working with you guys!
- Copyright / Permissions -
You not include or distribute this map in any sort of commercial product without
permission from the author. You may not mass distribute this level via any
non-electronic means, including but not limited to compact disks, and floppy disks
without permission from the author. And you may not take a crap in it without
permission from the author.