* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the latest Quake III: Arena point release installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Save pfq3dm5.pk3 to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake III: Arena
- To play Single Player, from the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. The
map should appear somewhere on the list, usually near the end.
* Description *
Game type : Free For All, Team
Player load : 6 - 12
Respawn spots : Lots
New Sounds : No
New Graphics : Yep, several new textures. (Mostly modified id textures)
New Bots : Yes! I have added a PfhorSlayer for your playing pleasure.
Known issues : None really
* Credits *
- pad_avox for tons of help and ideas on how to make this map so much better than it could have been.
- pad_avox, grahf, MG Matt, powermac_G4, Squonkamatic, Valkyrie and everyone else from GameRanger who helped to playtest and perfect this map.
- thanks mapnamemaker thingy for the level name!
- unitool, for this readme that I shamelessly copied (Who copied it from ZTN). =P
* Copyright / Permissions *
Copyright (2000) by Dylan Barrie. All rights reserved.
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
This package may not be distributed on any CD-ROM, nor be
used on a commercial multi-player server without the prior,
explicit written (or e-mail) consent of Dylan Barrie.
You may not use this map unless you are 150 years old, have
73 dwarf children, are in reality an albino slug, and shave your
armpits with your feet every day. Heh, JK! =)
Enjoy and thank you,