team deathmatch: -
capture the flag: 4vs4
Bot File (aas): yes
other: This map is designed to work in vq3 while there
are additional jumps that can only be done in cpm
how to play: place ct3ctf2.pk3 in your baseq3/ folder
type \map ct3dctf2
type \addbot <botname> <skill> <team>
hit ~ (to clear the console)
OR select Fluorescent(ct3ctf2) from the skrimish menu.
- compile time: 2715 seconds
- Harware: AMD phenom II x6 1090t, 8GB RAM
- Brush count: 7144
- Entity count: 2436
- func_group: 118
- light: 2091
This map has been created for the quake 3 mapping competition #3
hosted by maverickservers.com. (mapping.maverickservers.com/)
I wanted to try creating something that is a little different from the
usual quake 3 map. The visual theme started out as a big experiment but
in the end I can say that I am happy with what I produced.
editor: GTKRadiant 1.5/netradiant
other progs: The GIMP, notepad ++
know bugs: some red lights that randomly appeared in the blue base
- texture references from cgtextures.com
- Fjoggs' fjo3ctf1 (thanks)
- Maverick (www.maverickservers.com/) for hosting and organizing the contest
- the sponsors for making the contest possible with their prizes
- also the judges for offering their time and making the contest possible
- everybody who participated in the contest
- everyone else who gave feedback
Distribution / Copyright / Permissions
Copyright (c) 2011 cityy, cityy at gmx dot de
All rights reserved.
Quake III Arena is a registered trademark of id Software, Inc.
This level may be electronically distributed only at NO
CHARGE to the recipient in its current state, MUST include
this .txt file, and may NOT be modified IN ANY WAY. UNDER NO
CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS LEVEL TO BE DISTRIBUTED ON CD-ROM
WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION.