email address: cityy at gmx dot de
You can also contact me in #quakelive on quakenet (cityy).
deathmatch: Small DM (up to 6 ppl)
team deathmatch: 3vs3
clan arena: 3vs3
Bot File (aas): yes
other: Be sure to visit the secret room :)
new sounds: no
new graphics: yes
new music: no
how to play: place ct3dm4.pk3 in your /baseq3/ folder
type \map ct3dm4
type \addbot <botname> <skill>
hit ~ (to clear the console)
OR select Paranoid(ct3dm4) from the skrimish menu
This is my first real map. The build time was a long time because I lost motivaton
a couple of times and also had a hard drive crash that forced me to redo a lot of stuff.
But now it is done and I think I can be happy with the result. :)
editor: GTKRadiant 1.5 by Id Software
other progs: The GIMP, Q3map2 toolz
know bugs: none known
build time: a long time...
- AEon - AEcell textures - www.quake3forum.co...m/viewtopic.php
- Tabun - Tab_Decals Texture set www.tabun.nl
- Hipshot - Jumppad shader - zfight.com/
- evillair - evil7 and evil8 texture sets - www.evillair.net/v2/
- sock - Terrain texture set, plants texture set/models, tech texture set - www.simonoc.com/
- CGtextures - Photo references for some of my textures - cgtextures.com/
- Speedy - Andromeda Texture set - www.cr8.da.ru
- opacity.us - Urban focused online gallery
- dubtown.de - german gallery with urban photos
- Hazel Whorley - Skybox Hw_city
- Method - articles about creating textures from photo references and developing level design ideas - www.methodonline.com/
- cha0s - part of the teleporter shader - www.chaosquake.de/
Thanks to everyone over at the quake3world.com LEM forum - I learned a lot during the
process of building this map! Thanks to everyone in #quake3world, #quakelive, #maverickservers, #hoq, #derquaker
who gave feedback and also to Newbi, BubbleQ and decx and everyone who gave feedback over at quakelive.com/forum. :b
... oh yer and to Tigger-oN, cause ..::LvL just rules!!!!!! ;)))
Distribution / Copyright / Permissions
Copyright (c) 2010 cityy, cityy at gmx dot de
All rights reserved.
Quake III Arena is a registered trademark of id Software, Inc.
This level may be electronically distributed only at NO
CHARGE to the recipient in its current state, MUST include
this .txt file, and may NOT be modified IN ANY WAY. UNDER NO
CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS LEVEL TO BE DISTRIBUTED ON CD-ROM
WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION.