* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the Quake III: Arena point release installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Unzip the contents of ztn3dm1.zip to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake III: Arena
- From the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. Both of the
maps should appear somewhere on the list, usually at the end.
* Description *
Game type : Free For All, Tourney
Player load : 2 - 8
Respawn spots : 9
New Sounds : No
New Graphics : Yes, all textures (c) 1999-2000 Id Software Inc.
Known issues :
* Author *
Name : Sten "ztn" Uusvali
E-mail: **email removed**
Home : www.planetquake.com/ztn
* Credits *
- Jeff Yost and the crew at Ramshackle along with the
World's Largest Blood Run Fan
- Grant "Ninja" Creasey
- all the others who have helped me testing this map
* Copyright / Permissions *
Copyright (2000) by Sten Uusvali. All rights reserved.
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
This package may not be distributed on any CD-ROM, nor be
used on a commercial multi-player server without the prior,
explicit written consent of Sten Uusvali.
Enjoy and thank you,