* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the Quake3Arena point release installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Unzip the contents of obs3dm2.zip to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake3Arena
- From the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. The
map should appear somewhere on the list, usually at the end.
* Description *
Game type : Free For All, Tourney
Player load : 2 - 8
New Sounds : No
New Graphics : a few textures, just combinations of standard
* Other info *
- What to say.. I make levels veeery long. Idea of this map appeared a long time ago,
but I've been leaving off mapping because of playing Diablo II LoD online :-\
(never start playing such games, if u haven't already started ;D).
This is my look at how the legendary Sten "ZTN" Uusvali's Quake map "Blood run" should appear in Quake3.
I hope, it will be playable not only 4 fun, but not sure, if it's some tricky ways of jumping on it. Anyway, I tried
to make no such ways to dominate on level, BUT making it not so "tall", like ZTN's Q3 version. Frankly,
(with all my respect to the author) I'm not happy with ZTN's version. On my map bots play better! ;-P
* Credits / Known bugs *
- D-Meat from levelmakers.com for giving me a missing botclip shader text :-)
- All other from levelmakers.com and lvlworld.com for feedback :-)
- Noone else, :-\ because all was made by only myself, that may cause unremovable gameplay failures
due to no beta-testing :-( But I hope, an excellent ZTN's "carcass" will stand this! ;-D
- Some misaligned textures.. Enough is enough - I'm tired to "finish" this level :-)
* Copyright / Permissions *
Copyright (2002) by Obydenniy Konstantin. All rights reserved.
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
This package MAY be distributed on any CD-ROM, or be
used on a commercial multi-player server without the prior,
explicit written consent of Obydenniy Konstantin.
Enjoy and thank you! :-)