*** spirit3t2 - better off dead *** for quake III arena / cpma by spirit
GENEREAL MAP DATA
MAP NAME : spirit3t2
LONGNAME : better off dead
PK3.NAME : spirit3t2.pk3
GAME TYPE : tourney / 2vs2 TDM / FFA
TDM 2vs2 recommended
MOD : recommended : CPMA - www.promode.org
MAP THEME : industry base
BASE : new map from scratch
BUILD TIME : > 40 h
COMPILE TIME : < 1 h @ Pentium M 1500
STUFF USED : * qeradiant 1.50 RC-1 (linux build)
* qeradiant 1.4 stable (linux build)
* q3map2 (linux build)
* debian gnu/linux
RELEASE DATE : 04-27-2007
FILE SIZE : ~5 MB
NOTES : a slightly modified version of this map is included in the
map-center OA mappack as mc-oa-dm05.
BOTS : doom, phobos
WEAPONS : SG, GL, RL, PG, RG, LG
ITEMS : 2 YA, 1 MH, 1 JA (CPMA/OSP only) various health and shards
TDM-only: Quad, 1 additional JA (CPMA/OSP only), some ammo/health adjustments
NAME : spirit
CONTACT : see www.sp1r1t.org/contact/
WWW : maps.sp1r1t.org
This map uses artwork made by the following people :
* E8 textures by Evillair
* Mkoxide textures by Lunaran
* Glass textures by Louie "KnightBK" Doulias
* Quakeworld Teleporter by Jude and Decker
* Wall textures from cpm21 by swelt
* broar, henneck, tron, rei
* many guys over at q3w, lvl and map-center including v1l3, subst, donkey and
pjw - also ripped next paragraph from one of his readme files ;-).
Copyright / Permissions
This level is (c) by spirit (2007). All rights reserved.
Authors MAY NOT use this level as a base to build additional levels.
But if you're just dying to do something with it, contact me. We'll talk.
You MAY distribute this .zip through the internet, FTP, local BBS, CDs etc., provided you leave the archive intact.
You may mirror it, give it to your friends, review it etc.
You are NOT allowed to COMMERCIALLY exploit this level, i.e. put it on a CD
or any other electronic medium that would be included with a magazine
without my explicit permission! (Just ask; be polite and stuff.)
changes beta4 -> final version:
* fixed jumppads for 'r_vertextlight 1'
* fixed z-fighting under bridge/water
* fixed broken light shaders
* added some lamps (brushes) to make lighting more realistic
* added Quad for TDM mode
* various small lighting and texturing improvements