* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the Quake3Arena point release installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Unzip the contents of obs3dm1.zip to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake3Arena
- From the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. Both of the
maps should appear somewhere on the list, usually at the end.
* Description *
Game type : Free For All, Tourney
Player load : 2 - 8
Respawn spots : 8
New Sounds : No
New Graphics : No
* Other info *
- You know.. writing a self-comment seems to be harder, than making a level itself.. ;) Here is a full remake of my Quake2 level.
- I added 2BFG (High octane) version for those, who loves/hates this weapon. Someone can play it, other can delete.. :) There is a separate .pk3 file.
* Copyright / Permissions *
Copyright (2002) by Obydenny Konstantin. All rights reserved.
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
This package may not be distributed on any CD-ROM, nor be
used on a commercial multi-player server without the prior,
explicit written consent of Obydenny Konstantin.
Enjoy and thank you!