Here is my original review of this map:
The release is a conversion of the famous ZTN2DM2 by ZTN for Q2.
Some critical words, suggestions:
- The sounds of the lift are missed:
-- could not find sound/movers/plats/pt1_strt.wav - using default
-- could not find sound/movers/plats/pt1_end.wav - using default
Though there are these sounds in the Q2 set (I used them while converting Q2DM1 and Q2DM2).
- High resolution textures would look better (they do also exist).
- Most of us know that when one looks at a dynamic sky from above, it looks like if there is a bug of a leak. Thus, I would recommend to use static skies (skyboxes) in such cases.
In general, the map is famous enough to describe its design and playability in details. It's good for duels, FFA (up to 4 players) and TDM (2x2).
Bots are not supported.
So, here is a link to the archive where I tried to fix something.
- I added missed sound, ztn2dm2.aas (so, now bots are supported).
- I replaced old textures with high resolution ones.
- I added FFA and TDM into ztn2dm2.arena.