Population:ONE - Sandbox
Started by weller107
weller107 Rep. 1
#1   06 Jul 2023
So I've been playing this VR Game called Population:ONE for about 2 years now. About a year ago I was apart of a small beta testing group to help them develop a new mode called Sandbox. Basically a level editor. Pop1 is a battle royale game I have some 9,500 games played on the main map, I'm also 41 now. But I remember playing Wolf3d, Doom, doom2, quake, 2,3 etc from childhood to college. First map I made in the sandbox was Complex from N64 goldeneye. Next was Doom 2 level 1 which then got repurposed to a Dwango5 map. The beta ended in November and has been live ever since. I stumbled across this website while looking for inspiration for TDM maps to make. WHAT A RESOURCE THIS PLACE THIS! I then showed some of my other builder buddies this website and we have now ported 11 of these great maps to POP1. It is wild to play these great maps in VR. If anyone is interested in checking out the maps or wants more information I'm happy to provide it. I'll make a post about it in a week or 2 that list all the maps we have made + ones that are in progress. The community over there has really enjoyed them. Love what you guys do!
Tig Rep. 1672
#2   06 Jul 2023
@weller107 : I moved your post to it's own forum thread because it seems like a unique topic instead of an extension of the one you posted in. Glad to read you are enjoying ..::LvL!

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

high_speed
Clear