SOMEONE GAVE ME QUAKE 4
Started by hiinternet
hiinternet Rep. 0
#1   22 Feb 2023
Does anyone understand why ?
Tig Rep. 1652
#2   22 Feb 2023
@hiinternet - Kind of funny. The single player game is pretty good. Hope you enjoy it, then come back to Q3A :)
gooball Rep. 1091
#3   25 Feb 2023
Hey I played that game once
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#4   25 Feb 2023
I think it's cool someone was kind enough to give you a game! Though I have mixed feelings about Quake 4.

Quake 4 had a decent campaign I suppose, but they screwed up multiplayer. How hard would it really have been for them to take what they learned from Quake 3, and allow bots in skirmish games? Because when I was playing the Quake 4 demo back in the mid 2000's there were plenty of people playing, but now online is just DEAD (at least when I had played the full game for a short while a few years ago). They should have made it a server option to have the "last resort" starter weapon be the gauntlet or the blaster. Also I don't know if it's possible to make multiplayer maps with vehicles.

Geniraul Rep. 1432
#5   25 Feb 2023
How hard would it really have been for them to take what they learned from Quake 3, and allow bots in skirmish games?

Quake 4 having bots similar to those in Quake 3 in the multiplayer mod would be a really good idea, especially providing that they would have various difficulty settings/levels. Every time I play Q4MAX, bots keep showing me they're not made of sand C: And I think my skill is not on that level yet, they seem to be an equivalent of Q3 Nightmare! bots as a minimum)
Edited 1.45 minutes after the original posting.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

agr
Clear