CTF Mod that allows for more than 2 teams to play?
Started by myleg123
myleg123 Rep. 90
#1   25 Feb 2020
Hello everybody. I have been looking for a mod for Quake III that allows more than 2 teams to play at CTF, but to no avail. Any help in finding one, if any even exist in the first place, would be greatly appreciated!
themuffinator Rep. 1044
#2   27 Feb 2020
Created a mod for up to 6 teams tdm/ctf some years ago. Doesn't include any maps (if you'd like to make a 4 team dueling keeps for it be my guest ;) ). I was always interested in the idea and if I ever release my main game/endine mod it'd include such functionality (one day is one day!). See below:
www.quake3world.co...m/viewtopic.php
Can't believe the link still works (go MediaFire!)!!
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#3   27 Feb 2020
The only one I know of is Tribal CTF. (www.gamewatcher.co...al-ctf-beta-mod and www.esreality.com/...-tribal-ctf-le/) It's a total conversion mod from 2001 that adds a third team (green IIRC) and only has one map that supports a third faction.

Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work on my laptop anymore (said Z_Malloc: failed on allocation of 30608 bytes from the main zone) and I think I recall trying the mod out and either bots weren't re-scripted for the mod or if the map lacked an .aas file. It's a shame because it was such an original concept to me.

myleg123 Rep. 90
#4   28 Feb 2020
Both of these mods are exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

q3sg1abc
Clear