Quake Live Adds
Started by FragTastic
FragTastic Rep. 2327
#1   03 Feb 2017
Hey guys! It's been a while since I came on here. Just wondering if anyone here plays QL? Need some new friends to add on there I jus started playing QL again. Drop your usernames in here so I can add you.
CZghost Rep. 1651
#2   04 Feb 2017
I'm not registered yet (nor downloaded or paid for yet), but I consider to actualy obtain the game (by legal way, of course) and register for play. Would be as usual, CZghost :)

EDIT: What nick did you register? :) Same as here? :) After I get the game, I'd like to recongnise you in friends requests :)

Edited 1 days after the original posting.

FragTastic Rep. 2327
#3   07 Feb 2017
My nick is FraGTastiC. You'll recognise me easily so yeah it's the same as here but in Cyan and Green letters in the nickname and plus you'll also see the United Kingdom flag when you see me in the server. Just search me on steam it'll come up or you could give me your nick and I can find you and add you. I mostly play on Instagib servers.

Edited 43.02 minutes after the original posting.

CZghost Rep. 1651
#4   11 Feb 2017
Okay, thank you :) Will try to remember :D :D I have to actually take a look on whenever my exact debit card supports online payment (I don't think so), so maybe I'll buy the game after I get new debit card (my current one expires this year in Summer). Will see :) But now, the priority is to pass exams :D

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

ct3tourney2
Clear