Does anyone want a ctf map based on q3tourney1?
Started by Colton
Colton Rep. 359
#1   16 Feb 2016
I'm wondering, does anyone want a q3tourney1ctf? Trust me, it would be fast, fun, & hectic as hell...
leilei Rep. 413
#2   17 Feb 2016
I don't think it'd work too well for fun because of the flatness of the floor layout, offering very little vertical variation.
Colton Rep. 359
#3   19 Feb 2016
That could be added into q3tourney1ctf, leilei. You never know what we mappers can do.
I_like_quake Rep. 113
#4   03 Mar 2016
For me it depends on what part you make the center ground. If its the RL part of the map then meh. If its at the giant power cylinder.....thing then Id certainly play it
Colton Rep. 359
#5   04 Mar 2016
I was actually thinking about using the generator part of the map for such, and have 2, yes 2, generators in the center of the map.

Edited 29 seconds after the original posting.

I_like_quake Rep. 113
#6   04 Mar 2016
that sounds pretty interesting.
Id certainly play it but it would need more than just a SG and RL. Also for the whole flatness aspect maybe adding some elevated walkways like the ones in q3dm5 could mix up the game play a bit, but thats just my opinion.
Colton Rep. 359
#7   04 Mar 2016
It would also need a RG and a Quad Damage/Battle Suit to work pleasantly, maybe a BFG hidden somewhere (probably in a secret would work), & also, I'm not a very good mapper, so this might just be my very first Quake 3 map (q3tourney1ctf).

Edited 26 seconds after the original posting.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

panzerq3dm6
Clear