Report sent by accident
Started by CZghost
CZghost Rep. 1681
#1   17 Nov 2015
I sent a report when falling asleep :D Can you please ignore it? It's really irrelevant, my finger fell to screen of my mobile :D BTW, can you make reports to be confirmed when accidentaly clicked? To prevent these accident reports :D
Tig Rep. 1682
#2   17 Nov 2015
No problem at all.

All reports are cross checked btw, so no need for a confirmation (in my opinion).

CZghost Rep. 1681
#3   17 Nov 2015
I meant the shock when you tell yourself "What i have done?" - I think this little update will save your work a bit and we will make sure that we don't want to do it, so we can cancel the report before it actualy is sent...
Tig Rep. 1682
#4   18 Nov 2015
There are so few reports and even less false reports that it is really not an issue at all from my side.

Personally I would rather have less hassle for the user making the report by not introducing an extra button click and more for me (dealing with the odd false report).

KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2372
#5   18 Nov 2015
If its not too much trouble, maybe there should be a feature where the person who hits report has to type up a reason for the report? Somewhat akin to how people usually have to post a reason for editing their posts (something I noticed on other forums) and getting to the part where you type up a reason you just click "cancel".

Edited 21 seconds after the original posting.

Tig Rep. 1682
#6   18 Nov 2015
OK, I'll look in to including a "reason" for the report. This will allow for the cancel option too.
CZghost Rep. 1681
#7   18 Nov 2015
Thanks you :)

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

boombox
Clear