Move or add another random level button
Started by Hipshot
Hipshot Rep. 256
#1   01 Nov 2014
I love clicking the random level button, however, it's damn annoying having to click at the first page and THEN random level, can't you add a button to the top menu that says random level? Like, next to the "menu" button?
Tig Rep. 1652
#2   02 Nov 2014
I'm working on a heap of changes for small screens atm, will add this to the list :]
Hipshot Rep. 256
#3   04 Nov 2014
Ah nice.
I was gonna suggest more things, but I might as well wait and see what happens then.

I think the site needs to reduce the amount of clicks for most things, I see no need to have Review, Download, Vote and Comments under special pages, it's just a bit annoying. I only started to notice this, since I've been using the site more lately.

Tig Rep. 1652
#4   04 Nov 2014
Added a direct download link under all reviews (saves one extra click).

Added a "hidden" random map feature. Simply right mouse click on the background image. This does NOT work at all locations but a little under the main image is a good spot. You should get a dialogue box asking if you want a random map when it does work (requires Javascript to be enabled). This should work from any page on the site, including this one if you can find a valid location.

More than happy to hear suggestions at any time.

KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#5   15 Nov 2014
@Tig: I don't mean to sound pushy, but personally I prefer not to have the right-click activating the random map feature. I like the button better for multiple reasons.
CZghost Rep. 1681
#6   15 Nov 2014
SW12, I think that you might prefer the link leading to random map in the top menu...
Tig Rep. 1652
#7   16 Nov 2014
The javascript right mouse click has been removed. Please use the Surprise me link now from the main menu at the top.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

yog3dm5
Clear