Push for more screen shots
Started by Tig
Tig Rep. 1672
#1   10 Mar 2013
Hello anyone reading this :]

I'm currently thinking "something is better than nothing" when it comes to screenshots and there are a lot of maps on here with only a single shot.

It would be great if every map had at least 2 screenshots. Many maps could really do with 3 to 5 shots!

The problem is it all takes time.

themuffinator has done a fantastic job on a heap of the oldest maps - but there is a huge gap.

Is anyone willing to help patch that gap by simply picking a few maps, taking a few shots at the highest quality settings you PC can handle (without a hud) and sending them my way?

If you are keen but not sure on how to go about something (like removing the hud) post some details below or send a message through the contact form - lvlworld.com/contact

CZghost Rep. 1681
#2   10 Mar 2013
If I had a time to take, I would use the random map picker to download and pick some screenshots up... The only problem is time and permissions. Permissions to playing games anyway... I have to read Romeo and Juliet to write in Reader's diary and also do some presentations for IT...
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#3   31 Jul 2013
@Tig: I think before you said ..:: LvL wouldn't do that for security issues or something? I don't know. Anyway, I would love to give screenshots for some of the maps here, but I don't know how to submit.
Tig Rep. 1672
#4   01 Aug 2013
Send me a message via the contact page - lvlworld.com/contact - and I'll send you some details on what to do next and how to submit them.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

map-q3dmren1
Clear