Recent Map Stealing!
Started by FragTastic
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#21   24 Sep 2012
@FragTastic: Ah. Okay. Well, at least Benjamin got what came to him. I'm also proud to see the one responsible for stealing the Quake III maps here also got restricted from the site he was posting on. Happy Birthday!

...but personally, I kind of liked that map called "random". It was a heaping pile of crap, but the hilarity it emitted kept my blood pressure down.

Edited 696 days after the original posting.

FragTastic Rep. 2343
#22   25 Sep 2012
@SW12: It's actually on Wednesday but thanks :). Oh not that again. I'm real angry at looking at that thread. Gosh! I wanna kill the guy who took my map ;'o.
#23   25 Sep 2012
Closing this thread down for plagiarism. All the maps posted here can be found at this site ..::LvL - Quake 3 Arena Maps (Q3A Custom Maps) all with different creators. Which really only leaves me with one plausible outcome. You've taken these as your own to try and impress members here.

What does that tell you?

Tig Rep. 1662
#24   25 Sep 2012
@SW12: Look at comment #12 by Euronymous in this thread. I think FragTastic is letting you know, this is old news.
Edited 1.27 hours after the original posting.
FragTastic Rep. 2343
#25   25 Sep 2012
@SW12: That the maps have been stolen to impress members Duh!

@Tig: Ok guys what's going on here..?! Y'all are acting suspicious!
Edited 2.54 hours after the original posting.

Kyall Rep. 417
#26   26 Sep 2012
@FragTastic: How are they acting suspicious?
leilei Rep. 413
#27   26 Sep 2012
Game content thieves like the one at FC and Benji are often naive, strange young folk that usually mooch off computers for limited access who use the limited time to get gratification on the internet for something they didn't do, because they don't take the time to learn on how to produce as they often have psychological issues or low self-esteem issues and just want to use it as an avenue to resolve some relief with a short-term artificial ego.

One time I caught a model thief converting mikumikudance models as his own. Unsuccessfully trying to twist words and backstab me as the perp, the 17-year-old Toronto boy proceeded to make 24 sockpuppet accounts dishing out constant death and rape threats on deviantART user page sections trying to get me exiled from the community for "attracting trolls" (which is just himself, really).

......so yeah.
Edited 2.38 minutes after the original posting.

#28   26 Sep 2012
@leilei: That is really messed up. So did he get caught? I assume he did if you know that but I'm not sure.

@Tig & FragTastic: Sorry, I skipped the conversation that took place before my comment. I have ADD so I may have missed or forgot some details. en.wikipedia.org/w...tly_inattentive

Edited 693 days after the original posting.

FragTastic Rep. 2343
#29   27 Sep 2012
@leilei: Damn that's just real sad ;'o.

@Kyall: I don't know they just do LOL! :P.

Group 2 of 2

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

remorselessdm1
Clear