title: Lost in Space
author: Claudio "GuitarMan" De Carlo
email address: **email removed**
description: Small map, good for Tourney or up to 4 player Deathmatch.
deathmatch: Small DM (up to 4 ppl)
Bot File (aas): yes
new sounds: no
new graphics: no
new music: no
How to play
1) Extract gmdm1.pk3 into your /baseq3/ folder
2) Start Quake 3 Arena
3) Select the level from the Skirmish menu
The Arena Masters found this abandoned platform somewhere out in space, and made it an arena.
My first map for Quake 3 Arena or any other game, designed for fast DM but you can play Tourney if you want.
Any feedback about this map will be appreciated (you can write in Spanish or in English)
editor: Q3Radiant 197 by Id Software
Other progs: none
Compile time: 3 minutes 47 seconds
Bugs: None known
Build time: One week, and two more weeks for beta testing and corrections.
* ID Software for Q3A and Q3Radiant.
* Benoit "Bal" Stordeur for telling me this: "good luck with learning q3radiant, ull see, its a bit confusing at first, but if u keep at it, ull find it great after a couple days =)"
* JMF (big Quake and Doom fan!) for helping me with beta testing.
Copyright (c) 2001 Claudio "GuitarMan" De Carlo
All rights reserved.
Quake III Arena is a registered trademark of id Software, Inc.
This level may be electronically distributed only at NO CHARGE to the recipient in its current state, MUST include this .txt file, and may NOT be modified IN ANY WAY.This level cannot be distributed in CD rom without author's written permission.