* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the latest Quake III: Arena patch installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Unzip the contents of ztn3tourney1.zip to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake III: Arena
- From the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. The map
should appear somewhere on the list, usually at the end.
* Description *
Game type : Tourney
Respawn spots : 9
- Quad Damage removed
- Clipped out the ceiling area near the Lightning Gun
* Author *
Name : Sten "ztn" Uusvali
E-mail: **email removed**
Home : www.planetquake.com/ztn
* Credits *
- Daniel Holtkamp, Mike Wardwell and the rest of the CPL staff
- Jeff Yost and the crew at Ramshackle along with the
World's Largest Blood Run Fan
- Grant "Ninja" Creasey
- all the others who have helped me testing this map
* Copyright / Permissions *
Copyright (2001) by Sten Uusvali. All rights reserved.
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
This package may not be distributed on any CD-ROM, nor be
used on a commercial multi-player server without the prior,
explicit written consent of Sten Uusvali.
Enjoy and thank you,