* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the Quake III: Arena point release installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Unzip the contents of skull.zip to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake III: Arena
- From the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. The
map should appear somewhere on the list, usually at the end.
* Description *
Game type : 1v1, Free For All
Player load : 2 - 6
Respawn spots : 10
New Sounds : No
Known issues :
Build Time : 3 weeks
* Credits *
- Adam "Murdoch-r3v" Zihla, Steve "sCary-r3v" Gibson, a|lantern, a|citizen and the rest of the
people for the feedback and play testing.
* Copyright / Permissions *
Copyright (2000) by George Myshlyayev. All rights reserved.
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
This package may not be distributed on any CD-ROM, nor be
used on a commercial multi-player server without the prior,
explicit written consent of George Myshlyayev.