* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the Quake III: Arena point release installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Unzip the contents of hex3tourney1.zip to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake III: Arena
- From the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. The map
should appear somewhere on the list, usually at the end.
* Description *
Game type : Tourney, Free For All
Player load : 2 - 3
Respawn spots : 7
New Sounds : No
New Graphics : Yes
Known issues : None
* Author *
Name : Preston "Hexadecimal" Glenn
E-mail: **email removed**
Home : www.opcode.org/~hex
* Credits *
- Stagger, Orb, Zero, and all the others who offered ideas and helped in testing
- Small Pile of Gibs for giving me a much more thorough understanding of the Q3 engine and tools
- Mr Elusive for the knowledge of how Q3 bots work and helping me with my .AAS file crashes
* Copyright / Permissions *
Copyright (2000) by Preston Glenn. All rights reserved.
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
This package may not be distributed on any CD-ROM, nor be
used on a commercial multi-player server without the prior,
explicit written consent of Preston Glenn.
Enjoy and thank you,