* Play Information *
- Make sure you have the Quake III: Arena point release installed.
For more information, visit www.quake3arena.com/
- Place "bleed3dm1" in your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Run Quake III: Arena
- From the main menu select Single player then Skirmish. The map
should appear somewhere on the list, usually at the end.
* Description *
Game type : Free For All, Tourney
Player load : 2 - 8
Respawn spots : 14
New Sounds : No
New Graphics : No
Known issues : Still beta testing
* Author *
Name : Larry "blEEd" Ross
E-mail: **email removed**
Home : carlnet.org/~bflory/
* Credits *
- Thanks to Z-Axis for supplying all the nice tutorials.
- Thanks to ID Software for the excellent editor interface
- Shy Guy, TagD, and GaX for the beta testing and comments
- Thanks to Tylenol for the aspirin for my constant headaches while building
this freaking map
This package may only be distributed by means of electronic transfer,
free of any charge to the recipient, and may not be modified in any way.
All the files included in the original package must remain intact and
Enjoy and thank you,