- Release Information -
Version : Final Release
Date : 8th March 2003
Finally after a lot more testing than I had planned, here
is the final version. Changes that I made during beta
testing were made to improve CPMA game play. For the most
fun and competitive play, try the CPMA mod (www.promode.org).
Release Candidate 3 comments:
- Corrected a small achitecture fault
- Moved some of the weapons and items
- Swapped two of the teleporter destinations
Release Candidate 2 comments:
- Added another teleporter at the bottom for faster
access to the very top
- swapped the RG and GL because of the new teleporter
- Opened up the upper section for "better" connectivity
- Added some more +5 healths to the upper section
Release Candidate 1 comments:
- Moved and added some items
- Converted most ramps to stairs
- Removed 2 jump pads
- Moved the RL, GL and MH
- Added the SG
- Removed a lot of the ammo
- Custom teleporter model by Evil Lair
- Custom textures by Sock
- Installation & Usage -
1) Extract map-mvdm11.pk3 and place it into the baseq3 folder
found within your Quake3 folder.
Commonly "\Program Files\Quake III Arena\baseq3"
2) Start Quake3 Arena
3a) Select "Multiplayer", "Create", then select game type
"Tournament". Now scroll throw the levels until you
find "mvdm11" select the map, now select "Fight".
3b) In the command console, simply type:
- Map Information -
Name : Forgotten
Filename : map-mvdm11.pk3
Author : Eric Sambach (aka Munyul Verminard)
Website : www.planetquake.com/munyul
Email : munyul AT hotmail DOT com
I am very pleased with the outcome of this map. I really
enjoyed beta testing this map and I have also recieved many
positive comments about the various beta releases.
The gameplay has been shapped to work best with the CPMA
mod (www.promode.org), but should also be a lot of fun in
vanilla Quake3 Arena.
- Special Thanks -
To all the people involved with the maintenace and further
development of GtkRadiant and all associated tools. Also a
big thank you to everyone thats commented thus far...
Also, a special thank you to SpunkyTheMonkey for hosting some
of the beta releases, giving people an alternative download. Thanks
- Legal Information -
1) This level may NOT be distributed for ANY sort of financial gain!
2) People, groups, organisations, entities and the like may FREELY
distribute this level (.pk3) via any electronic format as long as
this file is included and both remain in original form.
3) This level may NOT be used as a base to build further levels without
the authors explicied permission.
4) The author can not be held responsible for any consiquences that
may occur from using or possessing this level.
* THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE BY OR SUPPORTED BY id Software *
* REQUIRES COMMERCIAL VERSION OF QUAKE3 ARENA TO PLAY *