Map reviews - How long b4 published after a review?
Started by bozina69
bozina69 Rep. 74
#1   08 Feb 2019
I reviewed a map called Dungeon Hunters 2 days ago and submitted my review, but shows as if I had not reviewed any maps in my profile. Will it not show up in my profile until the map review submission has been reviewed?
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#2   08 Feb 2019
Did Tig email you about the review you submitted? Also reviews don't show up on your profile until he adds them to the main page.

My guess the reason it's been longer than usual for a reviews update is he's been busy lately.

Tig Rep. 1652
#3   08 Feb 2019
@bozina69 : Sorry about the delay. Sent you an email. Thanks for the review submission!
bozina69 Rep. 74
#4   12 Feb 2019
yes, thank you both.
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#5   14 Feb 2019
I also reviewed Demonhouse in case nobody else went for it.
bozina69 Rep. 74
#6   16 Feb 2019
I know the author of the map I reviewed. Is there anything he didn't supply that might prevent publication?
CZghost Rep. 1681
#7   18 Feb 2019
Well, speaking of review, I reviewed AkutaDM3. I'm surprised there's no reply in my inbox yet map is marked as reviewed. Did someone else review it as well (again)? :D :D
Tig Rep. 1652
#8   18 Feb 2019
@bozina69 : Had to make changes to your review and if you do know the author, can you check the name that the release is listed under. It was not very clear in the readme file.

@CZghost : I sent you a reply, but for some reason, not all my outbound emails are reaching people at the moment. I have no idea why.

richoi Rep. 70
#9   18 Mar 2019
greetings...
i tried to download a map in queue (bloodcovenant) by clicking on the icon next to the filename. i am redirected to the home page and no download. the same thing happens with the other maps in queue.
it may be a browser or os thing. i tried in latest versions of opera and firefox-esr from linux.
am i missing something?
thank you.
...ric...
Tig Rep. 1652
#10   19 Mar 2019
@richoi: Map queue links now work again. I had changed the security system for the downloads but had missed something with the map queue. Thanks heaps for reporting this issue.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

mfspacedm2
Clear