* Install Info - you already know, but: *
- Unzip the contents of .zip to your Quake3\baseq3 folder
- Start Q3A and either select Divine Retribution from the single player/skirmish menu
- hit ~ to bring up console and type " /map q3stigdm1 ".
- Sit forward in chair & grind teeth.
* Description *
Game type: Free for all floater
Players: 2 - 6..? whatever... 1 on 1 can get kinda long-range though.
Spawn spots: 6
New Sounds: No
New Graphics: Too lazy
Known issues: none that bug me too much, but if you notice anything majorly wrong, please let me know. (**email removed**)
Build Progs: Q3Radiant by Id Software
Q3 Build by
Sagnor <**email removed**>
AzrKnight <**email removed**>
build time: 10-15? hours over about 2 weeks.
compile info: about 2.5 - 3 hours on a K6-2 @ 475 mhz
* Waffle *
Divine Retribution is a remake of a map I made very badly in Quark during late 1999 when only the demotest of Q3A was released.. After the full release and my long-overdue discovery of Q3Radiant (great prog), I thought I'd make this map again cause it played pretty nice.
This time round I added the 'rockets from god' so if someone is blasted into the void to their death, the outer platform of the corner they fall in is barraged by a salvo of divine missiles. Not the nicest treat for anyone slow enough to hang around..HAHAHA
...a bunch of rockets firing out of the sky looks kinda cool, too.
* Credits *
- ID for the cleanest, fastest, most hardcore & best game ever known to man.
- All my devoted fans, the Academy, God.
Quake III Arena is a registered trademark of
id Software, Inc.
This level may be electronically distributed only at
NO CHARGE to the recipient in its current state, MUST
include this .txt file, and may NOT be modified IN
ANY WAY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS THIS LEVEL TO BE
DISTRIBUTED ON CD-ROM WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION.