Can't find the name of a Q3A map
Started by myleg123
myleg123 Rep. 90
#1   27 Jun 2016
Hello. I once had a Q3A map and then I reinstalled the game and deleted all the maps I had. 1 year later I reinstall the game and I can't remember the name of one of the maps I deleted. It was a large map with a castle and some water. You could go into the castle and the castle itself was very tall. You could get a BFG by going on a moving platform and then rocket jumping. This was a very fun map and it's a shame I forgot the name of it. And no, I'm not talking about the Hogwarts map.
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2362
#2   28 Jun 2016
Do you know for certain whether or not you downloaded that map from this website? If so, are there any more details you can remember about the map (game type, scenery, whether or not it was part of a map pack etc.)?
myleg123 Rep. 90
#3   28 Jun 2016
I am certain it was from this website. Before I downloaded it, I read some review on the side of it, and this is the only website I know of that does it, so it was LvLWorld. Some other details I could remember was that it was not in a map pack. It also required for you to use /seta com_hunkmegs 128 for it to work. It was a Free For All map and I think a TDM map as well.
#4   29 Jun 2016
Was the castle outside or inside? What does the skybox look like? What textures is the castle made of? What weapons spawn (if at all)? Was it a floater/space map or no? Was it a Team Arena map? What item pickups do you recall being in that map?
myleg123 Rep. 90
#5   29 Jun 2016
The castle was outside. I don't remember much about the skybox other than it being dark. I do not remember the castle textures. The weapons that I remember that spawn are the rocket launcher, plasmagun, shotgun, BFG, lightning gun, and the railgun. It was not a floater map. It was not a team arena map. I remember a whole bunch of 5 health items next to each other, red armor, yellow armor, quad damage, speed, 50 health and 25 health.

Edited 21 seconds after the original posting.

Tig Rep. 1662
#6   29 Jun 2016
Based on the info you gave, there are 74 maps on ..::LvL with all that. Here are the first 72 of them:

lvlworld.com/searc...Lightning%20Gun

The "72" is a limit of the search. I could make it more, but I have not :] The other 2 should be even older maps.

#7   29 Jun 2016
Was it The Courtyard (V2) lvlworld.com/media/id:2260 or No Man's Land (2) lvlworld.com/downl...0Land%20%282%29 ?
myleg123 Rep. 90
#8   30 Jun 2016
It was The Courtyard (V2)! Thanks for all the help.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

q32thecore_pack1
Clear