Powerstation - Extended
Screenshot for Powerstation - Extended by sst13
Added: 26 Feb, 2017   Less than 3 months old A video is available. A 360 degree panorama is available.
Promo Shot
#8
1+1  -0
6 days ago
AliceAlice
Rep: 334
Nice improvements compared to the original id map!
#7
1+1  -0
12 days ago
CZghostCZghost
Rep: 1121
@1v4n: If he should keep the original look, he should redistribute textures from Team Arena, which is illegal. And extending such an open space an large map is pretty much a dumb idea as it's already extended. Distant Screams is even larger map and thus this makes it not necessary to do such conversions. If you want to play these maps, get yourself a copy of Team Arena. How, it's all up to you ;)
#6
0+0  -0
15 days ago
1v4n
Not registered
Hi, sst13! I really like your Quake III-ish maps, just because they are pretty much the same quality level! :D
I was just wondering... could you re-make/convert one Q3TeamArena map into Q3?... That would be awesome. I'm talking specifically about that one map that is really big and has an enormous open space (MPTERRA1: OVERDOSE).

I KEEP SAYING IT... YOUR MAPS ARE GREAT!
#5
1+1  -0
21 days ago
CZghostCZghost
Rep: 1121
Thanks for correction, Tig :) It was really a long time from when I played carnage :D
#4
1+1  -0
22 days ago
TigTig
Rep: 603
Review has been updated / corrected in regards to the teleporter. I did intend to check the teleporter in the original (as I did not remember it) but assumed I had simply forgotten :] Thanks for the correction Tetzlaff.
#3
0+0  -0
22 days ago
CZghostCZghost
Rep: 1121
Sorry, too long I played original maps :D
#2
0+0  -0
22 days ago
Elec27Elec27
Rep: 15
By todays standards of maps I just go bored of this really quickly.
#1
2+2  -0
22 days ago
TetzlaffTetzlaff
Rep: 83
I always wondered how q3tourney1 could be turned into a more serious deathmatch map, whith more verticality and better connectivity. Since the orginal has a great futurist/gothic theme but an all too basic layout. Well, sst13 made it happen and it became a fun little map!
A side note to the reviewer: original q3tourney1 does not include a teleporter, the plasmagun room is a dead end there.

First releaseThe Final Hour

Members Only

Only members can up or down vote a comment.