I'm interested as I'm a game artist by trade. I wanted to see how far quake 3 maps can be pushed in that realm.
I have browsed the site a little myself but I'm not so acquainted with the quake 3 mapping scene so I'm most likely missing loads.
- AEon's DM7 Redux (lvlworld.com/review/id:2225)
- Dead Souls (lvlworld.com/review/id:1686)
- Deep Freeze (lvlworld.com/review/id:1863)
- Endurance (lvlworld.com/review/id:2311)
- Eulogy (lvlworld.com/review/id:1685)
- Fluorescent (lvlworld.com/review/id:2184)
- H2SO4 (lvlworld.com/review/id:808)
- Overwhelming Hostility (lvlworld.com/review/id:614)
- Pyramid of the Magician (lvlworld.com/review/id:1743)
- Revenga! (lvlworld.com/review/id:1953)
- Rustgrad (lvlworld.com/review/id:2291)
- State Prison 36 (lvlworld.com/review/id:1542)
- Swiss Cheese Trickster (lvlworld.com/review/id:1347)
- Tortured (lvlworld.com/review/id:2136)
- Trespass (lvlworld.com/review/id:2323)
- Windsong Keep (lvlworld.com/review/id:2190)
Edited 54 seconds after the original posting.