Trending levels (beta)
Started by Tig
Tig Rep. 1652
#1   13 Jan 2018
Currently playing with the idea of "trending maps". At the moment this is very beta but people are welcome to test it out and leave feedback. Changes could take place at time :]

The URL is: lvlworld.com/trending

The "weighting" may need to be played with a lot more, but it is a start. Different weighting values are given for new reviews, downloads, votes and comments. Then all values are calculated and levels with the highest values are shown first.

CZghost Rep. 1681
#2   14 Jan 2018
Wow, that look pretty good. Cureently, the only weight seems the review order, right? Can't wait the trending list dynamically change as comments, votes and mostly downloads will come.
Tig Rep. 1652
#3   14 Jan 2018
The weighting for reviews seems to be a little high which is why the latest maps seem to be first on the list. I'll tweak the values sometime today if I get a chance and see what different results turn up.
Martinus Rep. 592
#4   15 Jan 2018
Wow...
Tig Rep. 1652
#5   24 Jan 2018
Heads-up. Some major changes have been made to the "trending maps" page:

lvlworld.com/trending

Feedback more than welcome.

Tig Rep. 1652
#6   20 Feb 2018
A huge update has just been upload. This includes a redesign look and feel which should also be easier on mobile devices and still look great on desktops. Check it out and leave feedback:

lvlworld.com/trending

Vicarious Rep. 158
#7   26 Feb 2018
good improvement. I like how the screenshots are bigger. Looks like it'll be easier to navigate than before.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

q3nemesis
Clear