Did anyone else experience massive reputation vote down?
Started by CZghost
CZghost Rep. 1681
#1   25 Nov 2017
At least 10 times -10 vote for comments in Opposing Teams, and many more. Most of time absolutely questionable vote. And I ask: why? Did anyone else experience a massive comment vote down? Who votes down for every single comment he finds on LvLworld?

I can understand that there's something he doesn't like. But: I'm not the only one being bombarded with down votes, and he down votes pretty much every single comment he finds. Both praise and critic comments, even both completely opposite meanings. Looks like someone just needs to uprise his own ego. Tig, can you look up who does massive down votes? It kind of annoys me...

Tig Rep. 1662
#2   26 Nov 2017
I will look in to it.

Edit:
Looked in to the issue and it is highly possible that a map author has a second account (or a very loyal house mate) that they are using to pimp their own maps and (for some reason) down vote your comments. I'll try and get in touch with them.

If these action continue without fair justification I'll block the members access and may even remove the authors maps.

CZghost Rep. 1681
#3   27 Nov 2017
Thank you. I know it's a small portion of votes, but I kind of can't just ignore that. Looked further into that and these are older comments. Some time ago, my English knowledge was far from perfect and younger age did quite another job for itself. I'd like to edit these comments to improve quality, but that wouldn't be good for sake of correct account history, so I'm not gonna do that. I can't understand what's the point on downvoting old comments, unless he or she doesn't read comment dates...
Tig Rep. 1662
#4   27 Nov 2017
I am thinking of adding a reputation requirement for down votes. This might help reduce down voting abuse.
CZghost Rep. 1681
#5   27 Nov 2017
Good idea. 50 rep points should do quite good job.

Thank you :)

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

cpm18r
Clear