Rail Training Bot maps.
Started by WASP.SK
WASP.SK Rep. 0
#1   06 Oct 2017
Hello i've been running a rail training server for a wile now and was wondering if anyone here knows other maps similar to skeeter / skeetrip and or map pack Polishmidair , where bots spawn on jump pads or fall from the air, or if a mapper would like to make some more of this kind of maps I would be happy to suggest some ideas, it doesn't require much basically a small platform and random spawn points from jump pads or sky falling and instead of dying bots respawn or bounce up.
This training serves for any game with instahit weapon system .
Server Rail Carnage : 45.32.237.139:27964
some pictures here : imageshack.com/a/Us9l/1

and a skeeter challenge here: www.excessiveplus....inute-challenge

WASP.SK Rep. 0
#2   06 Oct 2017
Just found and added to rotation map: mvdm03 :)
www.youtube.com/watch
CZghost Rep. 1681
#3   08 Oct 2017
I think I know what you may mean :) In fact, similar map is already part of Quake III Arena original vanilla release as map q3dm18 - The Bouncy Map, just not entirely bouncy and without bots spawning in air. But fairly synonyme for Instagib ;) I might make something similar, just tell a theme :)

And a little OT: You are from Slovakia, aren't you? Ako sa máš? :)

WASP.SK Rep. 0
#4   08 Oct 2017
great, theme can be your idea :) I'm working on a way for anyone to be able to upload their maps on to this training server from an url so anyone could potentially test any map with a callvote, will post once is working .
WASP.SK Rep. 0
#5   08 Oct 2017
was just given an idea by a friend , a moving train with broken windows and bots outside :)

Edited 1.33 minutes after the original posting.

CZghost Rep. 1681
#6   09 Oct 2017
Adding to my todo list :) Currently, I have a DM project work in progress, and I am looking for a job, so I have very little time. You know :)
WASP.SK Rep. 0
#7   12 Oct 2017
well hopefully you land a job soon :) , good luck , there is no rush. I'm still looking around seems there might be a few other similar maps around.
CZghost Rep. 1681
#8   12 Oct 2017
Okay :) I just got an invitation to interview, so let's see what next :)

Thank you anyway :)

Edited 3 days after the original posting.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

map-acid3dm2
Clear