Hello again - I'm back :)
Started by CZghost
CZghost Rep. 1681
#1   29 Nov 2016
Hello my friends :) I'm back and I want to tell you some news for you:

First - Tig, I sent in new review for dONKEY's new map (Kepple Bay). I just did some cleanup on my laptop, so I found time to check it out and write a review after a long long break :D

Second - I just plan to redesign my websites with my own design. I decided to do so because I couldn't find anything suitable (and free of charge) for sites of such aim as mine... Because of my study at CTU (Czech Technical University) in Prague (Czech Republic) in Open Information Technology section, this work will be very long until finish (maybe few years). I want my sites to look good. This design will be then given available to download on my sites and I will also send it over to WordPress themes depository to add it to listing... Sites will stay on WordPress technology...

Third - I plan to come back to mapping. I have one abandoned work-in-progress map that needs to finished, so I just want to finish it. Idea didn't abandone my head yet so I just want to keep it alive as much as possible :D Studying and mapping together is very, very hard :D

Tig Rep. 1652
#2   29 Nov 2016
I did not get the review. Hope you have a copy and can resend it.
CZghost Rep. 1681
#3   29 Nov 2016
Unfortunately, I wrote it directly into the form. Maybe browser did not recognise something was typed and sent blank form :/ Or the mail was lost on the way or idk what else. But I have notes on paper, or I hope I still have it, I'm out of home and parents are quick at tidying up :D So if I still have the paper notes, I can write it again :) But it won't be before weekend :(

One thing is it could accidentally drop into spam. If spam folder is automatically swiped, it's then lost and only new copy can be sent, but if it still sits there, it can be retrieved. Did you look in your spam folder?

Tig Rep. 1652
#4   30 Nov 2016
I did make a slight change to the contact form recently to catch out a few spammers, but the email should have gone through for sure.

On a successful review submission you should get a "Review Sent" message on the page. If you are redirected to the home page instead then the spam catcher features think it was spam.

No email from the website goes to a spam folder at my end.

I just tested the review submission form and my test review made it all the way. I did find a small issue and that will be fixed either today or later tonight (I hope), but it was only minor.

CZghost Rep. 1681
#5   30 Nov 2016
It displayed "Review Sent" - so the mail got lost on the way probably... I will post new review :)
CZghost Rep. 1681
#6   04 Dec 2016
Review backed up and sent again :)
CZghost Rep. 1681
#7   21 Dec 2016
Thank you for publishing :)

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

duck
Clear