Mark's gone?
KommissarReb (SW12) Rep. 2332
#1   20 Sep 2016
I just noticed that the user Mark (with the Bones avatar) and all of his posts are gone. Did he ask to be deleted?
FistMarine Rep. 2510
#2   20 Sep 2016
I didn't know he left. But I know he is still active on the Duke4.net forums (there is also a member Mark with avatar of a skeleton, so I'm assuming it's him) because I'm also registered on Duke4.net and I see him posting occasionally. I also remember leaving in past and requesting my posts to be deleted but I returned sometime later, in 2014 I believe. Too bad I kinda miss my posts but there is nothing that can be done about that.

By the way if someone wonders about me, yes I'm still fixing the crappy votes from past. I managed recently to re-vote everything, even what I started re-voting in 2014-2015 and this time it's the final time I'm voting. I reached about 1300 maps voted and I'm sure I will finish voting everything by the next week. I also changed my avatar to the DoomGuy's face avatar, it looks better than the Q3 DoomGuy avatar, at least in my opinion.

#3   21 Sep 2016
I don't see why you don't make new comments on maps. We may not have always agreed on things in the past several years, but I don't mind your input.
Tig Rep. 1622
#4   21 Sep 2016
No idea about Mark. I guess he changed his name as there is no "Mark" on the M listing of the Members page - lvlworld.com/membersatoz/m
FistMarine Rep. 2510
#5   21 Sep 2016
SW12, I will make new comments on maps when I will get around to playing them. I don't see this happening soon because as I said on my other topic, the next month I start the second year of college and I won't have much time around.

About Mark, maybe he changed his name to HelterSkeleton:
lvlworld.com/member/id:1059

I'm not too sure but it could be him.

#6   22 Sep 2016
Ah, he did change his name. I thought that he had his account deleted when I couldn't find a certain comment of his I remembered: lvlworld.com/comments/id:2174
HelterSkeleton Rep. 6344
#7   20 Jun 2019
yes KommissarReb. I am back for a while. I've always had the account Helterskeleton but sometimes I commented under my real name when i wasn't logged into the account before the site upgrade. Which, I kinda regret. Because I come across some of my comments sometimes and think "What was I thinking!?" and am a little embarrassed to be attached to them. But I can't delete them. I might ask Tig to remove some of those comments if possible. I only really ever play Quake3 and its mods and have been Defragging mainly over the last few years under a different nick for that mod. @fistmarine. I'm not the same Mark on Doom, and yes it is a good idea to review votes from time to time. I come across a few i voted pretty highly and then play again later and think they weren't that good.

Edited 2.43 minutes after the original posting.

Only registered members can post a reply.
Already registered? Sign in.

iminhell
Clear